Fall 2016 Info
Upcoming Information for FALL 2016
If you have not signed up for the newsletter, please do so on the (bottom) left side of this page.
To join the principal's messaging lists complete the following steps:
(there is a space between join and @
At the end of fazzi0, it is a 0 (zero)
TO RECEIVE TEXTS:
- Text join @164mfazzi0 to 385-313-TEXT (8398)
TO RECEIVE EMAILS:
BACK TO SCHOOL
Back to school night: Monday, August 22 from 4:00-7:00pm
First day of school (1st-6th grades): Tuesday, August 23 starting at 8:30am
The First week of school will be early out: 8:30am-1:15pm
Kindergarten will begin: Tuesday, August 30
Trustland Report 2016-2017
School Plan Progress Report 2016 -2017
2. Most critical academic need(s) identified in the School Plan • Mathematics • Reading
3. Provide a brief update for your local school board about how the school is implementing the 2016-2017 School Plan and how the School LAND Trust money is being spent. BE SPECIFIC!
West Weber will make typical to above typical progress for 60% of students in grades K-3 by the end of the 2016-17 school year. West Weber will also make growth progress on State SAGE reports grades 3-6. West Weber will reach this goal by the end of the 2016-17 school year.
West Weber will improve proficiency and progress scores according to SAGE math data. West Weber will use ALEKS data to improve data analysis. West Weber will accomplish a goal of 80% of all students improving and showing growth by the end of the year.
4. Enter the total amount you ESTIMATE spending to implement the current 2016-2017 School Plan. The Carry Over, distribution and total available funds are actual. Please enter the ESTIMATE the school expects to spend in 2016-2017. The ESTIMATED Carry Over to 2017 - 2018 will be automatically generated to the 2017-2018 School Plan.
(entered by the school)
|Salaries and Employee Benefits (100 and 200)||$22,000|
|Professional and Technical Services (300)||$1,500|
|Repairs and Maintenance (400)||$1,500|
|General Supplies (610)||$2,000|
|Equipment (Computer Hardware, Instruments, Furniture) (730)||$8,800|
5. The State Board Rule requires schools to report the dates when local boards approved the other plans for which community councils are responsible. The information displayed was entered in the 2016 - 2017 Final Report. Please update, if necessary. The dates when local school boards approved each plan may be viewed on each school page and will be updated with any changes you make here. THESE ARE PLANS THAT ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED IN THE 2016 - 2017 SCHOOL YEAR and must have a 2015 approval date.
January 2017 Agenda
Review of minutes from Dec. 7th meeting
Discussion on Elementary Fund Raising
- Board Policy 4571
Leadership Team and School Wide Behavior Plan
- Wednesday, February 8th 3:30 p.m.
December 2016 Agenda
Review of 2015-2016 Final Report
- Handout 1
Review of 2016-2017 Land Trust plan
- Handout 2
- Wednesday, January 11th 3:30 p.m.